Schwarz Dermatology PLLC asks that all new patients, if possible, please print and complete the Initial Patient Registration form below prior to your first appointment to save time.
Upon making your initial appointment, a Sadio Portal link will be sent to your preferred e-mail if you wish to fill out your medical history online before you arrive for your appointment. Its not necessary, but is preferred to reduce paperwork. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to allow for the check-in process. Items to bring to your appointment are:
- Valid Photo ID
- Insurance Cards, both Primary and Secondary
- Valid Credit Card/HSA Card, should you choose not to pay your balance at the conclusion of the visit. Please see our Financial Policy.
- List of Current Medications
Once you check in for your visit at Schwarz Dermatology, you will complete the Patient Registration process on an Ipad with our Electronic Health Record System, EZDerm. Information entered will automatically flow into your Medical Record.
- New Patient Registration
- Financial and Office Policies
- Minor Consent
- Records Release
- Telederm consent
- Notice of Privacy Practices (Read Only)
- Biopsy and Cryotherapy Wound Care
- Topical Retinoid Use Instructions
- Excisional Surgery Care
- Electrodessication and Curettage Instructions
- Patch Test Instructions
- Photodynamic Therapy Instructions
Note: These files are in PDF format. If you do not have Adobe Reader on your computer, you can download it for free by clicking here.